Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Next Great Band": My Sincerest Apologies...

For those of you who have been following my recaps of “The Next Great American Band,” I offer my sincerest apologies for not having a recap this week.

Because I was enjoying a nice dinner with my family, I didn’t see the entire show Friday night.

I did see that I was correct in my prediction about Cliff Wagner and the Old No. 7 going home. I also saw The Clark Brothers receive a standing ovation from all three judges and I saw Dicko once again criticize Adam from Dot Dot Dot when he didn’t deserve it. Dicko told Adam that he needed to command attention, not act like he was desperate for it.

I’d really like to know what Dicko’s got against him…

I said last week that I was starting to get a little excited about the show, but I think I’m starting to lose that already. I just have a really bad feeling that Light of Doom is going to win this thing…

If any of you watched “Band” Friday, please feel free to give me your thoughts. Just post a comment or send an e-mail to hdstaytuned@hotmail.com...