Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Perfect Gift For the “Idol” Fan

So I was standing in front of an ornament display at Kohl’s, concentrating on something else, when I heard a woman on her cell phone say, ‘They have an ‘American Idol’ one.”

Well that was all I needed to hear…

I listened to the woman describe the ornament to the person on the phone and then when she turned her back, I grabbed it.

Relax, they had more…

The “Idol” ornament from the Carlton Heirloom Ornament Collection is the perfect gift for the “Idol” fan—especially one as into Christmas ornaments as I am. It’s a replica of the stage you see during the opening credits of the show.

But the big bonus with the ornament is that when you push the button, you hear Ryan Seacrest say, “This is American Idol.”

Now, who wouldn’t love that?

There’s also a chip inside that allows you to record your own message if you wish.

The “American Idol” ornament (SRP $25.00) is available wherever Carlton Heirloom ornaments are sold. You can find the store nearest you here.

Photo Credit: American Greetings