Thursday, February 28, 2008

Did the Right Four Go Home?

So, did America get it right? Yes and no…

They definitely got Jason Yeager right, although he might have made things interesting if he had sung like he did tonight. And Alaina was probably right, even though she is talented. I don’t think I could have handled any more songs like that one. Alexandrea did give a bad performance last night, but she was so good in the first week that I hate to see her go. That spot really should have gone to Amanda. I appreciate her originality and that she’s someone different for the competition, but she really should have gone before Alexandrea.

As for Robbie over Luke, that was absolutely the wrong decision. Robbie wasn’t fantastic, but he was definitely not worse than Luke. I think all of that fake rocker talk got the best of Robbie. And it’s clear that Luke is skating by on those “Dawson’s Creek” looks.

So, what do you think? Did the right four go home?