Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Time for Miracles" Video: Adam Takes Center Stage

If you haven’t had the chance to check out Adam Lamberts’ “Time for Miracles” video, be sure to check it out here.

I know the Adam fans will get mad at me for saying this, but I’m a little disappointed. Not in him, just the video.

I think it’s a little strangely edited in places, which robs the video of any flow. And the song is about not giving up on love, but the only reference in the video we see to love is at the song’s most dramatic point, when we should be seeing something else. And the couple we see during that sequence was never shown previously in the video so we can’t be excited that they’re together in the end.

And where in the world is John Cusack?

It’s clear that Adam is the selling point here. I just thought they’d try a little harder to sell the movie.

What do you guys think?


Time For Miracles

Adam Lambert | MySpace Video