Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kimberly Caldwell gets "unapologetic"...

You may notice that I never report information from “Idol Chat,” the show on TV Guide Channel. That’s because Kimberly Caldwell completely annoys me.

But unfortunately for me, it doesn’t look like she’s going anywhere anytime soon…

The season two finalist has a small role in “Wrong Turn 2,” which will hit theaters in October. And she’s got a pretty heavy hitter working on her CD—John Rich of Big and Rich.

There’s no release date for the CD yet, but Kimberly recently told her hometown newspaper that she is in talks with “a new, big record label in Nashville.” She said she may call the CD “unapologetic,” the word she uses to describe her country-rock sound.

By the way, the tattoo that you see on her wrist in the picture says, "No regrets"...

Kimberly also told the paper, “There are some people that love me, and there are some people that hate me. I’m really OK with both of those. I don’t think there’s anybody that’s in-between.”
You can say that again…