Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Latest on the Idol Christmas Show

You may recall a few months ago I told you about some former Idols doing a Christmas tour. I was all excited because it was going to include Constantine, but somewhat bummed because it was going to include Kimberly Caldwell.

Well imagine my consternation when I realized today that it includes neither of them…
The lineup for “American Stars In Concert for the Holidays” (They can’t call it Idols in Concert because it’s not affiliated with “Idol.”) is now Kimberley Locke, Chikezie and the previously announced Diana DeGarmo and David Hernandez.

The tour kicked off last Friday and will run until December 21st. Sadly, the closest the tour will come to the Tri-State is Akron on December 19th…

Here’s David and Diana singing “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” on CBS’ “The Early Show.”

It just reminds me how stupid I was to not vote more for David…