Thursday, February 24, 2011

Did Jordan Dorsey Make It Through?

We’re back…

Up next, Kendra Chantelle…I don’t know about her…Her final performance was a very acoustic version of “Fallin’.” It’s pretty good…She comes out to Ryan and does a huge fakeout with everyone, but she’s in…

Jordan Dorsey is next…We’re reminded that he’s a music teacher. I had forgotten. That makes his Hollywood behavior all the more interesting…JLo loved his final performance, but I thought it was a little off. Maybe I just don’t like him…He tells the judges that they were bringing the singers to him to audition. Yeah right…He’s in. I’m not surprised, but I’m not really happy about it…

They keep making us think that Lauren Alaina is going home. I know I wasn’t impressed with her in Hollywood, but I can’t believe that’s the case…

We’ve got an entire hour to find out…