Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three More Are In...

We're back...

Tatynisa Wilson is next…We relive her problems with “I Hope You Can Dance.” I’m actually shocked she’s still around…She did “Unbreak My Heart” for her last song. I wasn’t that impressed…She made it. WHAT?!...I know Chris Medina was better than her…

Brittany Mazur and Jimmy Allen are told no…

Tim Halperin is next. I think he’ll make it…He did an original song for his final performance while playing the piano…He made it…

Up next, Julie Zorrilla, who sang with Tim in Vegas. I’ve got to believe she made it…We’re reminded she’s the one JLo said, “Winner?” about…I was a little unimpressed with her final performance. Didn’t recognize it…She looks pretty confident…The judges tell her she needs to feel more…She’s in, but JLo milked it for all it was worth…

Six more girls, eight more guys to go…

After the break…