Friday, August 7, 2009

Kara on Paula: “I’m hoping she’ll reconsider.”

On Ryan Seacrest’s radio show this morning, Kara DioGuardi said she’s hoping we haven’t seen the last of Paula Abdul on “Idol”:

According to “US Weekly,” Kara said, “I’m hoping she’ll reconsider. I’ve left her a lot of messages.”

Kara also quelled the rumors that she was brought on as a replacement for Paula. “I never was here to replace her. It would be impossible to replace Paula Abdul. She’s an incredible talent. If anything, she was really somebody who helped me.”

Kara also admitted to Ryan that the show was “tough at times” since she got “beat up a bit. I’m hoping this year that people are more accepting.”

If it’s without Paula, I wouldn’t count on it, dear…

Ryan also had guest judge Victoria Beckham on his show. She told him that she wants to “be nice to people.” I smell another Olivia Newton John here…

And I didn’t mean that as a compliment. She was boring…