Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some Initial Observations About Columbus...

So I know you’re all wanting details on last night’s Columbus tour stop, and I do have LOTS to say, but since I didn’t get home until the wee hours of the morning and then I overslept this morning, and I have a raging headache from that crazy lightshow, I’m going to have to keep you waiting until tonight…

However, here are some initial observations in the meantime…

Megan and Lil should never sing together. Matt and Scott should sing (and play) together more…

I never gave Anoop enough credit for his vocals…

Whoever designed the lights and graphics for the show clearly never sat back and really watched them…

Adam is a freak of nature. And I mean that as a total compliment…

Kris should have exercised his rights as the winner and asked to go first so he didn’t have to follow Adam…

My love/hate relationship with Danny continues…

Kris is SO cute I wanted to cry…

I’ll have much more for you later, including a complete concert recap and interviews with some of the Idols—although I will warn you that Adam isn’t one of them. He wasn’t a part of yesterday’s press hour.

Stay Tuned…