Monday, March 10, 2008

Rosie Offers Danny a Gig


In a video posted on her blog Friday, Rosie O’Donnell offered Danny Noriega a gig…

Rosie invited Danny and a friend to come on her R Family Cruise later this month and sing “Tainted Love.” She also promised a duet opportunity with Cyndi Lauper, who will also be on the cruise, and possibly a trio op with Rosie joining in.

In her post, Rosie said, “I think you’re a bold and brave and beautiful young man. I admire you, Danny Noriega, and you have an amazing voice.”

I’m honestly not sure what the rules and restrictions are about the top 24, so I don’t know if Danny can go. Since it’s not a paid gig, I’m thinking that he probably could.

And I would if I were him. I mean, it’s a free cruise to Puerto Vallarta with a chance to sing with Cyndi Lauper. How awesome would that be?...