Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who's joining Chikezie?

9:19 We’re back…Ford commercial…”I Want You to Want Me”…Michael sounds good…The Idols are appearing on t-shirts while a guy walks through a store…Didn’t they already do that song? I guess that was last year…

9:20 David Archuleta…Lots of screaming…Maybe the revelation of a girlfriend didn’t bother him as badly as I thought it would…He’s safe, of course…David Cook…Almost as many screams as David A…Ryan says that Chris Cornell loved David’s song…

9:21 Syesha Mercado…She’s in the bottom three…I had a slight concern that she may have been a little forgettable after those other performances and I guess that concern was warranted. I even had that typed last night, but I decided to erase it and stick to my original prediction…Michael Johns…safe…I’m guessing this Syesha development means I’m wrong about Kristy Lee. Darn it!...Ryan confirms what I hadn’t had a chance to tell you yet. Next week, Dolly Parton will be on the show, but whether that means Dolly week or country week I’m not sure. You know Kristy Lee is saying a lot of prayers backstage. After the break…