Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Final Thoughts...

I said last night that Stephanie was in trouble, but I really felt it was Phil that would go. I’m actually glad I was wrong about that because I think he has a good voice. Stephanie just made bad song choices. She really needed to sing an upbeat song and she just couldn’t get past that Beyonce comparison (Thanks a lot, LuLu.). Did she deserve to go now? No—especially not with Brad Garrett hogging all of her camera time to promote his stupid show…

But don’t say I didn’t warn you about Sanjaya. You can now look forward to seeing him in a city near you this summer…

So what’s going on? Is Howard Stern getting enough people to vote for him to keep him in? I don’t think so. Is Votefortheworst.com keeping him in? Ryan said on his show this morning that it has zero effect because of the number of votes coming in.

Did the appearance of Ashley crying in the audience help him score more points with moms and their teenage daughters? That one I believe…

Time for your thoughts now…