Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tonight's Show...

Here's what I know about tonight's show...

Courtesy of the Noonatics, I know that the coaching of the contestants took place on Saturday (I think they film the Ford commercial all day Sunday.)...

The FOX promos tell us we'll hear the music of the Rolling Stones and The Kinks. Who wants to bet that Sanjaya does "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"? Just kidding...I hope...

Remember that it's another drawn-out two hour deal tonight.

And because you asked for it--and because my wireless service has been working beautifully for two straight days--it's the return of the as-it-happens blog tonight. I'm betting that my service won't make it three days in a row, but we'll muddle through...

See you tonight beginning at 8...

"Set me free, why don't you, baby..."

Sorry. I can't stop!!!