Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So who's going home?

So who’s going home? There’s absolutely ZERO doubt about who should. The question is whether he will. I thought that doing a current song would do him in, but he’s still here. Maybe butchering a classic will be his undoing…

If Sanjaya does live to see another day, I think it’s Brandon who will go home. He totally choked and the judges didn’t even try to stick up for him, like they did for Haley. I think they’re as totally over him as I am.

But if I was Chris Sligh, I might have a pretty sleepless night myself. After listening to the recap, I’m still trying to figure out what he was doing with that one. Maybe he was trying to pull a Chris Daughtry like he did with “Walk the Line.” And maybe the younger voters who don’t know “Endless Love” thought it was cool.

And in case you’re wondering, yes, I did vote again this week—for two people, actually: Melinda and Phil.

So what did you think? Was Diana Ross week a total snoozefest, or did you enjoy it? Who do you think was the best? Is America finally over Sanjaya?

And, be sure to let me know whether you like the “as it happens” blog or if you prefer the full recap at the end. Hopefully I can get my wireless issues resolved so I can get to your comments a little quicker…