Saturday, April 14, 2007

Haley Speaks...

When reporters talked to Haley Scarnato after her elimination, the first topic on their mind was, of course, her legs.

So why the short shorts? Haley said that Simon was saying that she was very cabaret for a while, so she thought she’d go more “trendy and young.” She told “People,” “I never really changed my look since Hollywood week. I showed my midriff and stuff. I want to stay true to who I am.”

Haley told “Entertainment Weekly,” “I really hope that wasn’t the vibe that I was giving everybody, that I was always wearing short outfits. That’s not how I want to be remembered.”

Sorry, Haley, but there’s no way that’s not going to happen…

Haley shared with “Entertainment Weekly” that she used makeup on her legs that covered her cellulite. Also, she confirmed to reporters that she wore Katharine McPhee’s hair extensions from last season, but don’t worry, they washed them.

Haley now goes back to planning her wedding which she moved to January from its original November date because of the tour.

She planned to sing “When God Fearing Women Get the Blues” on next week’s show and she joked she would have made a different clothing choice. “If I was going to be here next week. I was going to wear a choir robe! I was going to be fully clothed.”