Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm getting nervous...

9:41 We’re back…Ryan sits with the bottom three…Blake takes LaKisha’s hand…

9:41 Taped Package: The Idols get a DreamWorks tour from CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg and a sneak preview of “Shrek the Third”…Blake I am so sorry that I didn’t vote for you more than five times and I also voted for Phil five times. I should’ve given all 10 votes to you…Antonio Banderas comes to visit with them. He likes Blake’s impersonation…

9:44 Antonio Banderas is in the audience with Melanie Griffith, their kids and Jeffrey Katzenberg…

9:46 Jeffrey Katzenberg introduces Martina McBride…I’m so nervous I can barely type…She’s singing “Anyway” from her new CD…Blake looks a little nervous…Is it a coincidence that Blake is in the bottom three for the first time the same week he admits he has broken “Idol” rules? I don’t think so…

9:49 Martina’s daughter, Emma, joins her on the stage with Ryan…Ryan asks Martina about the bottom three but Emma interrupts. Ryan asks again…Martina just plugs the break…

Please, Please, Please, Please, let it be Sanjaya. PLEASE!!!