Sunday, March 2, 2008

Josiah Moves On


For those of you who were concerned for Josiah Lemming, don’t be. He’s going to be just fine…

Josiah has posted a message on his MySpace page that says he’s meeting with record labels this month with the goal of getting an album out before summer so he can do a summer tour.

Okay, I said he was going to be fine. I didn’t say he was realistic…

As for why he was eliminated, Josiah told “People” he blames the producers. “I think all the judges were in my corner…The producers were the ones who didn’t want me on the show…[Producers] like to put [contestants] in whatever genre they choose [and] I’m a very genre-specific singer…They want to mold [you] and have creative control. And I think they could tell from the get-go that I wasn’t going to be that person.

Okay, maybe delusional is more like it. I believe the judges saw how difficult and obnoxious he could be and that’s why they didn’t let him through. If he was that dismissive of the band in the auditions (He told “People” they never got along.), imagine what he would’ve been like during these theme weeks…

In case you’re wondering, Josiah has moved back home with his parents in Knoxsville, Tennessee. In her blog, Josiah's mom, Sharon, said Josiah left home looking for opportunities in music, but his family did not know he was living in his car until a week before the show...