Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Allison and Kris Finally Get Us Started

Allison Iraheta, “Alone”: 19
I almost gave her a zero in Song Choice before she even sang just for choosing that song since we all know that’s Carrie Underwood’s song. But I was VERY wrong. That was awesome! I would’ve given her a perfect score, but I had to knock her personality. That interview with Ryan was terrible. And what about that “I don’t even remember, man” after her performance? Is she the female Jason Castro?

Kris Allen, “Man In the Mirror”: 15
Kris was almost the season’s first victim of the band. But that chorus was NICE! And Simon clearly sees something there since he pumped him up so big.

And kudos to Simon for saying Danny has a good voice. That’s been debated rather hotly on the Internet this past week…