Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lee Disappoints

Just 14 days to go? WOO-HOO…

And the dramatic head turn was a good idea by the contestants, it just didn’t quite work…

Taye Diggs and his lovely wife Idina Menzel in the house…

And they are doing duets tonight as my Idol Slezak predicted. Hmmm…

Wow. Jamie Foxx is taking this a little seriously with contestant vs. artist t-shirts…

Let’s do this…

Lee DeWyze, “Kiss From a Rose”: 14
This was a bad choice and a terrible arrangement. I think he should have taken it much more acoustic. And it was quite pitchy.

This was my second guess for what Lee would sing. In my H-D column today, I predicted “Iris.” He should have listened to me. I’m wondering if Casey will do that one now.

But listen to all the fans he has…

Lee and Crystal together. NICE! And Michael is doing “Will You Be There?” Wow. That guy is in it to win it, kids…