Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Top 4 Results Show: Did America Get It Right?

So did America get it right? If Mike had given the same performance last night as he did tonight, I would say no. But since he didn’t, I will say yes they did.

Mike is talented. There’s no question about that. But his cockiness was starting to return so I’m okay with seeing him go.

Now we are down to the top three. Casey, Lee and Crystal. I stand by what I said in my column this week. I believe that Lee is now the favorite.

I would love nothing more than to be able to make the four-hour trip to Toledo this weekend and see Crystal in action, but there’s a little thing called work that always gets in the way of such things.

So instead, I’ll follow it on the Internet and pass on as much as I can to you.

Now I ask you. What do you think of your Top 3?