Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So Who's Going to Win?

The fact that Randy thought Crystal’s last performance was her biggest moment totally sums up this season for me. Because in comparison to other big moments from the past, that one didn’t even compare.

In fact, I would say tonight’s final performance show didn’t even compare. Everything just seemed so muted. Maybe it’s the fact that Simon is leaving. Maybe it’s the fact that Lee just didn’t bring it tonight.

Or maybe it’s the fact that we’re all so relieved the worst season of “Idol” is almost over…

And I’m still not sure what I think about them doing covers as singles. It’s almost like they’re throwing in the towel because they think these two won’t sell anything else…

So, who’s going to take the title? In my H-D column today, I said Lee and I’m sticking with it. I know I scored every round for Crystal and she had a much better night. But the screams were much louder and more enthusiastic for Lee. And I think his fans will sense it slipping away and power vote him to the win. I may even vote for him a couple of times myself…

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me or do you think Mama Sox will take it?

Post a comment below to begin the debate…