Sunday, May 20, 2007

Simon's Prediction...

Simon Cowell’s prediction of who will win “American Idol”? He doesn’t have one.

“I can’t call it, because I think they’ve both got different strengths,” he told “TV Guide.” “One is a better entertainer, and one is a better singer. It will come down to what they do on [Tuesday].”

Simon also had something to say about Melinda’s elimination. “I didn’t agree with the vote, but more people should have dialed for Melinda. When you allow the public to choose, you’ve got to live and die by the vote. It’s as simple as that.”

He also had some kinder words to say about Sanjaya. “I like crazy. The panel is wacky, and therefore I think the contestants should be a bit strange as well. The whole thing was hysterical. I don’t think I’d be happy if he was in the finals…but looking back, I thought he was quite amusing”…