Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Final Spots Fill Up

I’ve got six spots open now…

Jeannine Vailes…Through, but not unanimous…

Kai Kalama…Through…

Anne Marie Boskovich…Through…

Kris Allen…Through…WHO?!

That leaves two spots open, I think…If I’m right, then I’m right they’ll both go through…

Matt Breitzke (the welder)…Cut to his audition and a “What About Now” montage…And Michael Sarver…Cut to his audition and Hollywood Week…Cut to Simon trashing him on Group Day…Simon asks him to sing again and he does a song I don’t know. Simon asks him why he chose that song and he says he loves it. Simon answers, “I don’t”…Michael Sarver (the oil rigger) sings something else I don’t recognize…It’s really good…Simon says he likes them both, but he’s not sure that either one of them could win…Man, do I hope my math is right…And it is!...Nice try, “Idol.” Did you really think we wouldn’t be paying attention?...

Montage of the Top 36’s journey to “The Time of My Life”…Do they not realize that Tatiana’s screaming is fake?…And how come we saw so little of Brent? Are they trying to sneak him in?...