Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tatiana and Anoop Do Repeats With Different Results

Tatiana Del Toro, “Saving All My Love For You”: 7
So, let me get this straight. They brought her back to sing the same song? And it is interesting that the accent came out the night after Jorge went through. It was better than the last time, but I had to give her a 0 in song choice and a 0 in personality.

If the judges let her through they’ll have no justification…

Anoop Desai, “My Prerogative”: 20
So he WAS mad at being picked last on last night’s show. Yes, that was a repeat, but who cares? And now we can download it on iTunes.

If the judges don’t put him through they will have a riot on their hands…

But I don’t like Simon talking about “casting” the show. That makes me nervous…

And now the judges “deliberate”…

By the way, I’m sticking with my original Anoop, Megan and Jasmine prediction. But I’d be happy to see Ricky Braddy sneak in there instead of Jasmine…