Thursday, March 11, 2010

Top 16 Results Show: Did America Get It Right?

Do I even have to ask the question? NO, America did not get it right.

Paige and Katie should have gone home. Lilly was one of the most talented contestants. Katie is getting by on her cuteness and sappy backstory. I’m wondering if Paige isn’t getting through on the shoulders of Votefortheworst.com voters…

Tim and Aaron should have gone home for the guys, but again, there’s the cute factor. And Votefortheworst.com is championing Tim. I don’t think it’s helping him as much as it’s helping Paige.

Next week the Top 12 takes on The Rolling Stones. And I am honestly cringing already. But I’m hoping Crystal is working on “Blinded by Rainbows” right now…

So what do you think? Did America get the Top 12 right or are you as disappointed with America as I am right now?