Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Miranda Cosgrove: Music Video Vixen



The newest Brand Ambassador for Neutrogena, Miranda Cosgrove can’t hide her excited for the position. On ht interview she said, “My friends and I have always loved the Neutrogena brand and their ability to help inspire confidence. So when I found out I was actually going to be part of the Neutrogena family I was really excited. I have always looked up to many of the actresses who are already Neutrogena Ambassadors, and others are my peers, so it is an amazing honor for me to be part of this incredible group.”

She speaks of her true felling and reveals also the reaction of her friends. She’s very honored and pleased to become Neutrogena Ambassador. It’s a new part of her life to be a part of Neutrogena family.

Not only she’s busy for becoming a Neutrogena Ambassador but also she’s engaged to so many things working at the present. She’s currently making her new music video held at Santa Monica, California, with pictures taken at the set on March 4, Thursday.

On ht making of her new music video, not only once that she change outfit, she swapped a variety of costume on this video. With one of her outfit she was captured so cute on this stylish jeans adorned with artwork made by Keith Haring. Even for a day’s hard work, Miranda still composed herself and managed to make her look adorable as she was.