Thursday, March 4, 2010

Top 20 Results Show: Danny Gokey Returns!

8:32 We’re back…Ryan introduces Danny Gokey to sing “My Best Days Are Ahead of Me”…If you read my review you know I loved Danny’s CD, but I still don’t get a country vibe from him. Maybe that’s why I loved it…If this season’s contestants don’t start stepping it up they’re going to have to stop inviting former Idols back because they’re seriously showing them up…He kind of ran out of breath there at the end…Ryan comes up and gives him a hug…Danny tells Ellen he wants to come on her show and dance…Ryan asks Danny why country and he says Randy Travis told him he needed to do it…See what I mean about how earnest he is? He almost sounded like he was preaching. And I can’t help but laugh when he keeps saying “check it out”…Break…