Friday, January 4, 2008

Did the Right "Band" Win?

So yesterday, I finally checked the Internet to find out who won “The Next Great American Band.”

So did the right band win?

Well, since it wasn’t Sixwire, I think you know what my answer to that question is…

However, I’m not really surprised with the results since it was clearly The Clark Brothers that the judges wanted all along.

But since I didn’t see the finale, could someone tell me what they actually won?

Speaking of The Clark Brothers, I was flipping through the channels and landed on a rerun of the Grand Ole Opry. As Carrie Underwood stiffly made her way through “Before He Cheats,” I noticed that the fiddle player bouncing behind her looked like a lot like Ashley Clark. After some searching, I discovered that, yes, Ashley did at one time play with Carrie.

Hmmmm…