Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Let the Fun Begin!

As you all well know, “American Idol” begins tonight…

But before we get there, let me give you some more scoop on what we’ll see in the coming weeks…

An hour will be added to the Hollywood Round. That’s good news since the contestants get second chances and they’re allowed to play instruments. The Hollywood Round has always been my favorite part, but it could be especially good this year…

The show will visit the finalists’ hometowns and interview family and friends earlier so we can get to know them quicker…

In addition to a new set, the show will have a new opening credits sequence. The theme song, however, will remain the same…

I honestly am not sure at this point how my posts will work during these first weeks, but just be patient. I’ll get them up at some point…

Let the fun begin!