Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Let go and let God"

So does it say something bad about me that I’ve taken my new life motto from Clay Aiken?

But I really don’t know any other words that would apply to my life any better right now…

“Let go and let God.”

I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone that has contacted me with their thoughts and prayers for my mother. Most of you I don’t even know, so it was wonderful to discover that there are so many people out there who really care.

I REALLY wish I could share some good news with you, but unfortunately, I can’t, as the prognosis is not good. But as I always like to say, everything happens for a reason and someday we’ll know the reason for this.

In the meantime, I hope you will all help keep me distracted by continuing to read my blogs and share your comments.

I know that’s what she would want to…