Monday, January 28, 2008

Interesting…

Thursday morning, I received an e-mail survey from FOX asking my opinion about this season of “Idol.”

The survey asked whether I was more excited about this season than previous seasons and it asked my opinions on the judges and Ryan.

It also asked me about “Moment of Truth,” but I didn’t get to see those questions since I said I didn’t watch it.

This kind of survey usually means that the network is contemplating some sort of changes. But I can’t imagine that’s the case this time. So it may have just been a case of using “Idol” to ask about “Truth.”

I did, however, make sure to express my opinions on the pros invading the competition in the fill-in section. As I said before, I think it’s possible that Carly and others could be eliminated if the backlash is too strong…

The survey also asked about the Idol website and YouTube, so I’m guessing they are considering all their video options for this year’s performances…