Friday, January 11, 2008

The Scoop on Paula's Comeback


Of course, it would be my scoop hero, Michael Ausiello, that would give us the first details on Paula’s comeback.

According to Ausiello, Paula is “in talks” to actually perform during FOX’s Super Bowl telecast. Ausiello also reports that Paula is already in rehearsals for the video to the song which he is calling a “duet” with Randy Jackson. It will be the first single from his upcoming “Music Club Vol. 1” CD.

I love it when I’m right…

Since the FOX promos say that Paula and Randy are introducing the single, I was just guessing that they’d show the video. And I’m guessing that’s what they’ll still do if this performance thing doesn’t pan out.

Personally, I think the performance is a HUGE risk. Stick with the video, Paula. You always knew how to make those…