Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another Sing-Off Adds One More...

Let me just warn everyone that my lights are blinking pretty badly, so if I’m suddenly gone, you’ll know what happened…

Felicia Barton…out, but not a unanimous decision…Sounds like Paula liked her…

Ashley Hollister…unanimous…out…

Devon Baldwin…out…

Frankie Jordan…Cut to Simon trashing her in Hollywood…Jesse Langseth is also coming up…Cut to her good Hollywood. She’s “totally confident”…Frankie is first…Kara asks her to sing again…I don’t know it, but it’s a little shaky. Simon says it’s “definitely made it easier.” Kara liked it…Jesse sings something I don’t recognize. Simon said it “was a horrible song.”…Simon says neither and I agree…Paula said they both picked bad songs…Jesse is in…Simon tells Frankie “if it’s any consolation, you wouldn’t have won anyway.”…He tells Jesse she doesn’t have a chance either…Frankie says, “You’re telling me there were at least eight girls better than me?” Simon says, “You’ll see”…