Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Did My Guy Make It Through?

According to my calculations, we’ve got 18 down and 18 to go…

Shera Lawrence…out…

Derik Lavers…out…He cries on Brent’s shoulder…

It’s now 5 p.m.?! YIKES!...

Allison Iraheta…Cut to Simon trashing her audition and her improvement in Hollywood…She’s through…

“Breakaway.” Nice…

After Allison leaves, Paula calls her “a dark horse”…

Now it’s time for Danny Gokey and Jamar Rogers. If they make them sing-off, I will SCREAM!!!...Cut to their Hollywood Week…Danny is first…Danny says with all of the pressure, he did well…Cut to that amazing “I Hope You Dance”…He says he always thinks there’s room for improvement…Danny says he thinks he’s relevant and Simon teases him about his confidence…He’s through…Give me his number now so I can start voting…He runs out to hug Jamar…Danny says they will sing together…

After the break…