Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Big Mike Wows the Judges

So we were all set to see the girls, but now it’s the guys instead…

Let’s get it started…

I’m wondering how this affected the guys’ rehearsals. And would people PLEASE stop stealing Ryan’s thunder during his intro…

Ryan tells us that Crystal Bowersox had to be taken to the hospital and under doctor’s orders cannot perform. I REALLY hope she’s okay tomorrow…

And I like how Ryan said the guys “agreed” to switch nights. Like they had a choice…

Now Randy is on the end with Ellen in the middle with Kara. What are they up to now? Make up your minds…

Simon says the girls are ahead of the guys by “a smidge”…

Time to roll…

Michael Lynche, “This is a Man’s World”: 18
It was a flawless vocal, but I thought it came off a little cocky. And I thought the song had too much music and not enough singing. And did it seem a little long to anyone else?