Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So Who's Going Home?

First of all, before I tackle the question at hand, can we talk about how good that recap made Alex Lambert look? If that’s all you saw you’d think he was amazing. It couldn’t help Jermaine Sellers, though…

So who’s going home? If it was solely up to me it would be the same two I picked last week—Tim Urban and Jermaine Sellers. Tim is completely out of his league. And Jermaine just REALLY needs to go. His attitude is just slightly more ridiculous than his singing.

But since it’s not solely up to me, I think Tim will manage to stay because the girls like him. I think it’s Todrick who’s in trouble after getting thrashed by the judges two weeks in a row (a thrashing I didn’t agree with by the way). But I think Jermaine may have cost himself when he told Simon he knew what God wanted and the audience will show him the door. If Jermaine manages to squeak by again, it could be John to go.

What do you guys think? Who do you think is going home? And are you feeling the love for any of these guys or do you just think they seriously need to step it up?

Remember it’s the girls tomorrow night at 8 and the results on Thursday at 8. We’ll see you then…