Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mama Sox Rocks Elvis

Before we start this thing, let me confess that I am not ready for “Idol” tonight. I am completely distracted with furniture shopping and just about anything else not related to “Idol.” So allow me to apologize in advance…

I honestly have no idea why the show didn’t promote the fact that the Idols were doing Elvis. You would’ve thought that would’ve drawn in some viewers since the songs are so familiar.

And Adam said he’d behave himself this week, but apparently someone forgot to tell Ryan to do the same. He just said to Adam, “I’m not nearly as talented with my tongue as you are with yours.” He was talking about singing, but it did make Adam pause and raise those brows a little…

Adam says he wants some more energy. I say bring it on…

Crystal Bowersox, “Saved”: 18
I think Crystal took some bad advice from Adam on going with the electric over the acoustic guitar. It was good, but I thought the backup singers dwarfed her. And I hate that she went first.