Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Top 12 Girls: Who Will Make It to the Finals?

If we were doing this the usual way, it would be a very easy call. I would tell you that tomorrow night we’re going to say goodbye to Tatynisa and Rachel.

But that’s not how it’s working this season. Instead, we’re picking the top five girls. And based on tonight’s performances, it’s a VERY tough call.

I think the only lock is Lauren Alaina. Based on her performance, I think Pia Toscano will make it. I think Julie hurt herself with her song choice, so I’m going to leave her out of the equation. That leaves only three spots for seven girls—Naima, Kendra, Karen, Lauren, Haley, Ashthon and Thia. My gut says that America will really like Karen and Thia. And I'm going to give the last slot to Ashthon, because she's my fave. As I said, it's a VERY tough call.

And it will be an even tougher call for the judges to determine who they will give their wild cards to after they find out how America voted.

So what do you guys think? Who were you impressed with? And who do you think will be in that group of five?

Post a comment or hit me up on Twitter or Facebook