Thursday, March 3, 2011

Top 24 Results Show: Could They Possibly Go With a Top 16?

9:27 We’re back…Steven says Kendra. I didn’t predict that one. She’s doing “Georgia On My Mind”…So will JLo give up on her “winner” and go with Naima or will she stick with the Julie train? Hmmm…Kendra started off shaky and waited too long to bring it, I think. But when she did bring it, she brought it…

9:29 JLo says Jovany. WHAT?! Jovany over Clint? Or are they going to go with Clint and ditch Robbie who they thought was one of the best? He’s doing Jon Secada’s “Angel.” Why did he not do that last night? Dance with the one that brought you, honey…Ryan pointed out that they don’t know yet how many of these will make it. Could they possibly go with a Top 16? I would actually be okay with that, considering the talent that’s here…That WAS good…JLo says he did all he could do. I’m not sure that sounds very promising…