Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And the Final Two Are...

9:56 We’re back…Kevin Bacon in the house again…Lights down…Lots of screaming from the crowd…The first person is…KRIS!!!!...I just screamed! Simon looks completely shocked. Could this be bad news for Adam?...

9:57 And the second one is…Danny smiles while Adam looks sick…Kris is stunned…Kara looks sick…It’s Adam…YES!!!...Adam and Danny hug as Adam looks stunned. YEA AMERICA!!! I’m SO proud of you…Kara looks devastated as we hear Kris and Adam celebrate…Goodbye video features Danny’s wife, of course…He just smiles through the whole thing…

9:59 Ryan introduces Danny to sing “You Are So Beautiful”…Paula is about to cry...I probably need to go apologize to my neighbors for that scream…Adam looks sad…Kris is shocked, but happy…Paula is crying…That was actually not too bad…The judges give him a standing ovation…Ryan says they’ll miss him…Kris and Adam give him a hug…

10:02 Simon says, “none of us would have predicted this.” Simon said the second song made him a contender. Simon says it could be a “big ding dong” coming up.” He means a big fight…And we’re out…

I’m going to compose myself and have final thoughts in a minute…