Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kris Rocks It Out With Keith Urban

Don’t forget that you can jump in here with me by posting a comment at any time. I’ll get it up just as soon as I can…

8:33 We’re back…It’s Anoop doing “I’m Yours”…Alexis joins him…She introduces Jason Mraz who comes down the stairs…Alexis and Anoop do back-up for him…Now they’re all singing together…Now the rest of the Idols come out and join them…Everyone but Kris and Adam…That was a bit of a rip-off for Anoop since we barely heard him…Alexis sounded good with Jason…

8:35 Ryan asks to hear from the Kris Allen fans…Big cheer, but it doesn’t come across as that loud on TV…Video showing Kris’ journey…He auditioned in Louisville…Wonder if the people at 19 will let Kris work with Jamie Foxx?...He’s SO cute…

8:37 Kris and Keith Urban doing “Kiss a Girl”…They’re both playing the guitar…Kris starts out…He and Keith sound good together…Hey, I think Kris did his verse better...Wow, Kris is handling this well and Keith is being very generous in sharing the spotlight…That was AWESOME and I don’t even like country music…Even Simon stood up, but I think that was to give him a head start to his smoke break…Break…

By the way, rumors have been flying on the Internet that Adam will be dueting with a rock band. I won’t tell you who is rumored because I don’t want to ruin your surprise…