Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Best from Chanel Cruise 2010 + Questions for FM + Award and TAG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I wanted to reinvent the mystique," said Karl Lagerfeld, talking about locating the collection in one of Coco Chanel's favorite summer haunts—she visited Venice for almost ten years beginning in 1919 and met Diaghilev here.
Complete collection and rest of the text you can see HERE.












































..................................................................................................

FM was tagged by adorable young lady Jess of Lulu's Tutu to respond to the short interview:
1. Who are your inspirations?
For me, has never been a great inspiration as one, but hundreds of small ... In the first line, two of my greatest inspirations are women who exude confidence: Anna Piaggi and it was my mother. My mother was a true lady. All I know about fashion and style, she learned me. She’ll be my the most divine inspiration, always!
Many people wrote about an amazing lady - Anna Wintour, but for me personally, Anna Piaggi always been something different! Anna is endless source of inspiration If you asking me about designers, it’s Giambattista Valli, and Zac Posen. Generally.

I'm not prone to the current inspiration.

And, my inspirations (Muses) always are: Christian Lacroix, colors, photography, everything Haute, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, Kate Moss, biographies of few people, Carmen Llera Moravia, avant-garde, Paris, Galliano & Gaultier, my closet, lady Chanel, Zuhair Murad, In flagranti, Balkan, high heels, jeans, Marie Antoinette, Rushka Bergman, Valentino Garavani, gold and vine, silk, pearls…

2. What about fashion makes you love it?
One sentence: If you don’t have to love somebody, buy the shoes!
Fashion is my eternal love.

3. What motivated you to start a blog?
For the first time I imagined my blog as - personal street style, but then I wondered: Why would anyone interested in what I am wearing? Then I decided to have this concept, as is.
I have to say - great support then and now is an extraordinary lady – Couture Carrie!

4. How would you describe your style?
Remix! Reduced the appearance, sophisticated, sometimes extravagant. In my closet I act as an Ego Maniac, hahahah…

5. What style are you most excited for this summer?
I assume that this summer will be explosion of colors and styles! And very Feminine! I’ll try to opposite attract. And, I’ll create joy as well!
French and Resort, in any case!
Thank you for these wonderful questions, dear Jess!
FM is tagging all of her Fellow Fashionistas to answer these wonderful questions!
.............................................................................................

FM also was tagged by It's Unbeweavable! - Thank you doll!
FM tagged all Fellow Fashionistas!