Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And the Person Going Home Is...

9:53 We’re back…Allison, Danny and Adam on stage. Kris is still shocked…Lights down…The second person is…Adam…Told ya. It is the most dramatic thing to do after all…Now, come on, America. Make me proud, would ya?...

9:55 Danny…is safe. Darn it, America. I was really hoping…Allison is crying, as she should be. That’s ridiculous…Goodbye video…Slash tells her “that kicks a—over most 30-year-olds I know”…Ryan asks the crowd to get on their feet for Allison doing “Cry Baby,” which is kind of ironic considering the tears you can see down her cheeks…Now I think I’m going to cry because this is totally unfair…Allison goes down to the judges…Finally, a shot of Danny, who almost looks remorseful. I hope he realizes that the show saved him…That was one of the best goodbye performances I’ve ever seen…She gets hugs from the judges from the mini-stage…Ryan pulls her back to the main stage…Ryan tells her he knows that he’ll be playing her on the radio real soon…Allison and Adam share a big hug…Simon actually looks perturbed…Ryan tells us how it’s going to work next week, but I was busy typing so I need to rewind the tape…And we’re out…

Final thoughts in a moment…