Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So Who's Going Home?

So, who’s going home? As much as it pains me to say it, I think it will be Kris. Without a doubt, it should be Danny. He made the worst song choice and it was at times pretty painful to listen to. But I think Danny has a bigger fan base than Kris and he outsang him in the duet. Plus, Allison gave a better performance than Kris and her duet with Adam was incredible. And there’s no way Adam is going home after what happened last week.

What do you think? Do you agree with me that Kris is going home? Do you agree with me that the band was totally off tonight? And do you agree with me that tomorrow’s results show with Daughtry, No Doubt AND Paula Abdul is going to be awesome?

Be sure to post your comments or you can send your thoughts to idolchitchat@hotmail.com...