Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And the First Person in the Top Three Is...

9:33 We’re back…Ryan is holding some cards finally…Shot of Idols backstage…Ryan reminds us that the Top 3 get trips home…Video of past Idols going home…Blake…Kat…Jordin…Carrie…Bo…Cook…Archie…Taylor…I love hearing Archie say, “Where did they park?”…Ruben…Elliott and his mom…Syesha. I figured we’d forgot her after what the show did to her…Ryan explains there are three stools for the top three and they will be announced in random order…Ryan brings out the Top 4…

9:35 Lights down…Allison...Danny…He’s just recapping everyone…Adam…LOTS of screams. He actually looks a little nervous…He thanks Kara for calling him a rock god…Kris…LOTS of screams. I hope that means lots of votes…The crowd MEGA boos Simon’s comments…One to safety…KRIS…YES!!!...He’s shocked and so am I. I couldn’t even spell shocked…He’s about to cry...I think my votes put him over the top…Break…

Now, let me pause to say that this probably means bad news for Allison since I can’t believe Danny would be out. But I’m going to hold out hope that America has done the right thing…