Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And the Final Spot Goes To...

8:36 We’re back…Lights down…Nathaniel and Kristen stand…I think that means it’s Jorge…Cut to the judges and Simon and Paula are sitting close…Ryan says that the moment between Nathaniel and Simon will be his new screensaver…Neither one are in, but Ryan says “for right now.” Hmmm…Felicia and Von…So they’re saving Jorge and Ju’Not for last…Ryan calls Clay Aiken, Simon’s friend and it cracks Simon up…Felicia doesn’t look happy. Gee, wonder why…Ryan says it’s a no for both of them “for now”…Ju’Not and Jorge in center of stage…I still think Jorge, but…And the person is…After the break…No, it’s a fakeout…It’s Jorge. OMG! I actually predicted it again! I’m in shock and so is he…He speaks in Spanish…Ryan translates, “Thank you, thank you, thank you”…He takes a stool for his song a little later…

8:40 Wild Card time…We get a quick glance…Brent Keith?!...That surprises me…And now we’re going to do some drama with the people still on the couch…Break…

Okay, let me rewind the tape…I see…Matt Breitze…Anoop Desai…Ricky Braddy, Matt Giraud…Jasmine Murray…Jackie Tohn…Megan Joy Corkrey…Jesse Langseth…