Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And the First to Go Through Is...

8:10 We’re back…Recap…I think Felicia should have nixed the backup singers on “No One”…So, Kendall’s song suited her perfectly, but Kristen was having trouble defining herself. Why didn’t anyone like Kristen? I thought she was good and I wasn’t a fan…I think they should let Jorge speak in Spanish and use subtitles…And I love that Ryan-Scott high five…

8:14 Ryan talks to Nathaniel. Was he offended by the judges’ comments? He says he took it with a grain of salt and he got to have fun. Would he change it? No, but Ryan points out he’s not wearing a headband. He hopes if he doesn’t make it, he makes the Wild Card…Ryan asks Jorge what this means to him. He says there’s no way to explain it. He says it’s freezing in California at 78 degrees…Ryan asks Felicia about her second chance. She says she did what she had to…Ju’Not tells Ryan he had an asthma attack during rehearsal and had to go see the doctor…

8:17 Lights dim…Lil stands…She’s in. Wow! That was quick. Did they just decide that one was too obvious?...She’s REALLY excited…Ryan asks Kara what to expect from Lil? She says “ridiculous vocals.” She sings “Be Without You.” I really like her fashion sense, but her hair has some issues…I guess they have to book a little because of the Wild Card announcement…I think this performance was a little better than last night’s…She goes to her stool…

8:20 Ryan goes back to the contestants…Lights down…Arianna stands…Taylor…Alex…Kendall…Scott…One of them is in. Gee, wonder who?...After the break…