Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Did America Get It Right?

So, did America get it right? Absolutely 100 percent, yes, they did. I am so proud for two reasons: First, the right person went home in spite of Simon’s manipulations and second, Allison avoided the bottom three. And yes, I know Adam is good, but a stint in the bottom three will only make him better. Plus, it might make the producers stop shoving him in our faces. We know he’s good, we don’t need you to keep bathing him in white light and giving him the pimp spot. If they keep it up, the backlash will continue and Adam could go home.

I’d like to see Danny Gokey make an appearance in the bottom two next week to smack some of that cockiness out of him. Actually, I’d like to see him go home next week, but I just don’t see that happening.

Of course, it is rock week and you know Allison is going to bring it. Danny will just choose some power ballad…

So what do you think? Did America get it right? And I promise this is the final time I will ask this question—what was Simon really up to last night?