Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Did America Get It Right?

So did America get it right? Yes, they absolutely did. There is no question that Lil needed to go home. And although some might argue that Matt gave a worse performance than Anoop, Matt at least showed some originality.

But Allison in the bottom three instead of Matt? That part America got wrong. I realize that America is feeling a swell of emotion for Matt after he was saved by the judges, but there is no way his performance was better than Allison’s. I said earlier that I thought the judges should have saved their save in case they had to use it on Allison. This is one time I am thrilled to be wrong…

And now there are only five contestants remaining as we head into the home stretch. The finale being less than a month away has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

So what do you guys think? Did America get it right?

And don’t forget that if all goes well, I will be blogging live from the Paramount tomorrow at Tri-State Idol, so I’ll see you then…